Terms & Conditions
The below sections set out the basis of the full agreement between you (the client) and the Make-up Artist & Hair Brand (Asia Wray). It is therefore important that you read these in full. Should you have any queries, please get in contact before accepting. By proceeding to book you are agreeing to these terms.
Once your initial consultation has taken place, to secure your Trial and Wedding Day with Asia Wray (may also be referred to as I and We), a holding deposit by bank transfer or Paypal is required in advance of your Trial. This is all Trial payments up front as well as a £25 holding fee for the booking or just a booking fee if you are still considering a trial. The holding deposit is then deducted from your remaining balance due at the end of your booking.
Once payment has been received and the funds have cleared, confirmation of your booking will be confirmed in writing to you. Until receipt of your deposit, all communications are viewed as enquiries.
The remaining balance is due two weeks prior to your booking event day. Payment can be paid in advance of this but no later. An invoice will be sent to you two weeks before the event day or the nearest possible time.
In the unlikely event that you decided not to proceed with your booking at the end of your Trial, you would be refunded your holding fee of £25 in full by bank transfer or Paypal Refund.
For all other services and products provided by the Asia Wray brand other than Bridal Make-up & Hair and VIP home service, full payment is taken in advance to secure your appointment time or products.
Asia Wray reserves the right to refuse service to the client or members of the Bridal Party for, but not limited to, abusive and threatening behaviour.
If you need to amend your booking once your booking has been confirmed in writing to you and a member of your Bridal Party no longer requires Make-up or Hair, a cancellation fee of £25.00 per person will apply if less than 4 weeks notice is given.
Once your booking has been confirmed in writing to you and you need to add to the booking, please inform Asia immediately and she will do her best to accommodate your request.
In the unlikely event of personal emergency, adverse weather conditions or illness, Asia has to cancel your booking with you, she will endeavour to find a suitable replacement Make-up Artist and Hair Stylist. (Please note that different fees, terms and conditions may apply). If this is not possible, Asia will refund any payments for your Wedding Day Make-up and Hair already made to her, in full. If an assisting artist is needed for large party's and they are unable to attend we may ask for an earlier start time to accommodate original numbers, or services will be refunded, either in part, or altogether. In the event of extreme weather conditions where the Met office has issued a ‘Red’ warning, we will need to discuss safe options and/or cancellation. Refunds will be given excluding the trial and deposit monies.
The client can cancel a trial at any point, however a trial cancelled with less than 72 hours notice will be charged for at the agreed rate.
Mileage is charged at 0.85p per mile. A flat fee of £25 will be charged for bookings in Central London.
Should Asia and team have to start travel before 5am on the morning of the wedding/event OR it's not practical to travel on the morning of the wedding (e.g there is limited time available, or severe weather conditions have been forecast) a simple chain Hotel close by to your venue may be needed for the night before the wedding. Weddings that have a service start time before 7am will incur a £30 surcharge.
Assistant Artist/stylist costs for the wedding day are covered in their call out fee of £100, plus travel.
Please note that any parking/toll fees that Asia incurs, will be added to the cost of your service.
The client is responsible for informing Asia of any issues that may affect the use of any equipment or products. This includes but is not limited to sensitivities, allergies and medical conditions. Asia will not be held liable for any losses that are incurred due to the clients failure to inform them of any know or unknown condition.
Asia may ask permission for any digital photographs taken at your Trial or on the date of the occasion to be added to her professional portfolio and/or added to her website to promote her work. This excludes personal VIP at home service where 100% confidentiality is offered.
All information provided by the client shall be treated with the requisite confidentiality and will only be made available to Asia Wray. Your personal details will not be passed to any other company.
Unless otherwise stated, all information written or electronic is the Copyright of Asia Wray, professional Make-up Artists and Hair Stylist Brand UK.
Types of Data We Collect
We do not collect information about visitors to the website.
Access To Your Personal Information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to us at
Destination weddings / events - Ground travel expenses in the UK and particular destination is required as well as flights and accommodation for the night before the wedding/event (and after if necessary). In some cases a £100 travel day fee may be applied for example travel to Scotland, Ireland and Midlands.
For destination weddings abroad, airport transfers both in the UK and abroad, flights and accommodation with breakfast and a £100 travel & overnight fee should all be provided.
1. All Trial's are held at a location of your choice, usually the brides home. At Asia’s discretion and on rare occasions, you may be offered the opportunity to have a trial at Asia’s home in South London address (usually for very last minute bookings) Unless otherwise requested, trials will be on weekdays between 10am and 6pm. Sundays trials can be requested at an extra surcharge of £30. There are no trials available on Saturdays.
72 hours notice must be given if you wish to cancel part of, or reschedule a trial booking. No refund will be given after this time and a £50 cancellation fee may be required.
IF YOU CANCEL OR CHANGE THE BOOKING
1. All changes to a booking, must be made by the bride or official wedding planner only.
2. Changes to your booking by adding services onto your original booking can only be accepted if time/resources allow on your wedding day.
3. Reducing service: You are required to give a minimum of 1 calendar months notice should you wish to reduce numbers or services booked on your wedding day - After such time the full amount for services cancelled will still be payable by the specified due date. If a booking is reduced significantly (by value of £100 or more) The initial quotation will be deemed cancelled and a new one offered in its place.
4. Minimum spend is £300 for wedding day Hair and Makeup services booked (this excluded trials) with Asia in peak-season so please keep this in mind when making changes, as you will still be charged the minimum.
5. All payments are the responsibility of the bride or official wedding planner.
6. In the unfortunate event that you have to cancel your booking completely, holding deposits are not refundable. Any other agreement is at the discretion of Asia Wray.
8. Deposits and already paid trials are non-refundable.
IF WE CANCEL OR CHANGE THE BOOKING
1. In the unlikely event Asia or a team artist is unable to attend on the day, due to illness or unforeseen circumstances all efforts will be made to find an alternative stylist/artist to stand in.
2. If an assisting artist is needed for large party's and they are unable to attend we may ask for an earlier start time to accommodate original n
IN THE EVENT OF DELAYS ON THE WEDDING DAY
1. In the event that we experience unforeseen delays on the day which are out of our control due to clients being late/not being ready when we need them or by not following our instructions to carry out relaxed and efficient work, refunds will not be given.
2. In the event that one or more services are forfeited as a result - no compensation will be offered if we overrun.
3. If you are aware of factors, which could delay or hinder our journey, please advise us as soon as possible so we can factor this into our route.
4. No refund or compensation can be offered for delays caused by other wedding vendors, guests, or members of the bridal party.
5. Asia and her team always make sure that timeliness is very important on a wedding day, but in the unlikely event that they are delayed due to traffic/any other unforeseen circumstance, any forfeited services will be refunded.
1. Asia or her team artists cannot be held liable for sensitivities, allergies or skin/medical conditions that may affect the use of their products. Any losses will not be their responsibility due to the clients failure to inform or miss communication.
2. The client must inform their makeup artist of any allergies/sensitivities/skin conditions before any services are carried out. This includes before/during the trial and after if any sensitivities/problems have been found.
TIMINGS AND EFFICIENCY
1. To carry out their work efficiently Asia and team will need as a bare minimum a table and chair to set up and carry out services along with a plug point.
It's important that we keep on updating our portfolio and social media so please let us know if you do not wish to be photographed or if you aren’t happy for us to use your images for marketing purposes. We are happy to be photographed on your wedding morning however, if an Image is incorporating Asia Wray or one of her assistants in action, or our hair and/or make-up design is shown in the photo on social media platforms or other advertising platforms please kindly make reference or credit us as the hair and/or makeup artists - thank you.
Please use the following tags when posting photos of our work as well as our personal hashtag for all of our lovely brides!
4. Should we have to start our travel before 5am on the morning of the wedding/event OR it's not practical to travel on the morning of the wedding (e.g there is limited time available, or severe weather conditions have been forecast) a simple hotel/B&B close by to your venue may be needed for the night before the wedding. Weddings that have a service start time before 7am will incur a £100 surcharge.
Last updated 25.04.19